by Carolyn Coil
Guidebook and Trainers Manual Included.
Outstanding research-based resource to train your staff in the basics of 21st century teaching! Use the slides along with the accompanying Guidebook for staff development, pre-service training, professional learning communities or teacher study groups.
- Teaching Creatively in the 21st Century
- Learning Styles
- Learning Modalities
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Multiple Intelligences
- Cultural and Linguistic Diversity
- Special Needs (including RTI)
- Gifted Students
- Dealing with Conflict
- Parent/Teacher Collaboration
- 500+ slides correlate chapter-by-chapter to Carolyn’s best-selling book Teaching Tools for the 21st Century.
- All slides are customizable and can be used in any order.
- Most beneficial when all participants have a copy of the book Teaching Tools for the 21st Century.
There are no reviews yet.