You now have INSTANT ACCESS to reproducible activity books.
*Books begin at a low DISCOUNTED PRICE of $6.00.
*There are NO SHIPPING and NO HANDLING costs.
*There is NO WAITING for your book to arrive.
Order 24 hours a day on our web site and INSTANTLY RECEIVE your E-Book.
Escape Room – 30 Minute Mysteries for the Classroom
by Nancy Polette
ESCAPE FROM TREASURE ISLAND – Based on Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson Cassell & Co, 1883:
Captain Smollett and his crew have found the treasure and are aboard the Hispaniola ready to sail at high tide. However, in the rush to reach the ship, Jim Hawkins is captured by the pirates and imprisoned in a cave. Just 30 minutes of high tide remain when the ship must sail. Your task is to escape with Jim, defeat the pirates, and reach the ship before it sails.
- Make judgments, predict outcomes, and draw conclusions based on evidence provided.
- Use inductive reasoning to form generalizations.
- Acquire, analyze, interpret and communicate information or data by careful observation.
- Identify a problem, formulate and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Use problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Work cooperatively in research and decision-making activities.
These new Escape Room Mysteries are sweeping the nation!
Great for the entire class to work together to solve the clues or for smaller groups to solve individual clues. Each packet contains the objectives, clues, instructions on organizing the class, and preparing the room. There are no locks for the teacher to set or the students to open. Set-up time for the teacher is usually less than 15 minutes and the mystery can be solved within 30 to 45 minutes.
No cell phones or computers are allowed to be used. The students must research the clues the “old-fashioned” way.