See more videos, webinars, and loads of other information about the PETS Series at http://www.primaryeducationthinkingskills.com/
You now have INSTANT ACCESS to reproducible activity books.
*There are NO SHIPPING and NO HANDLING costs.
*There is NO WAITING for your book to arrive.
Order 24 hours a day on our web site and INSTANTLY RECEIVE your E-Book.
PETS™ is a systematized enrichment and diagnostic thinking skills program. Lessons are presented in convergent analysis, divergent synthesis, visual/spatial thinking, and evaluation, suitable for grades K-3. The program aligns to the higher levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
PETS™ 1, “the red book,” introduces the six thinking specialists of Crystal Pond Woods –
- Dudley the Detective, the convergent/deductive thinker
- Isabel the Inventor, the divergent/inventive thinker
- Sybil the Scientist, the convergent/analytical thinker
- Yolanda the Yarnspinner, the divergent/creative thinker
- Max the Magician, the visual/spatial thinker
- Jordan the Judge, the evaluative thinker
This edition’s lesson plans are updated, and the book now includes new and revised management forms:
- Revised Behavioral Checklists with Diagnostic Notes
- NEW – Alignment with the Common Core State Standards
- Revised PETS™ Small Group checklist
- NEW – PETS™ Rubric
- NEW – PETS™ and 2st Century Thinking Skills
- NEW – PETS™ in the Regular Classroom Planning/Observation Sheet
- Student Stories
- Student Reproducible Activity Pages
- Pages needed for whole class reproduction for transparencies and whiteboards
The Downloadable File includes the entire book (in Spanish) in PDF format for easy duplication and projection.
There are no reviews yet.