See more videos, webinars, and loads of other information about the PETS Series at http://www.primaryeducationthinkingskills.com/
You now have INSTANT ACCESS to reproducible activity books.
*There are NO SHIPPING and NO HANDLING costs.
*There is NO WAITING for your book to arrive.
Order 24 hours a day on our web site and INSTANTLY RECEIVE your E-Book.
PETS™ is a systematized enrichment and diagnostic thinking skills program. Lessons are presented in convergent analysis, divergent synthesis, visual/spatial thinking, and evaluation, suitable for grades K-3. The program aligns to the higher levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
PETS™ 1, “the red book,” introduces the six thinking specialists of Crystal Pond Woods –
- Dudley the Detective, the convergent/deductive thinker
- Isabel the Inventor, the divergent/inventive thinker
- Sybil the Scientist, the convergent/analytical thinker
- Yolanda the Yarnspinner, the divergent/creative thinker
- Max the Magician, the visual/spatial thinker
- Jordan the Judge, the evaluative thinker
This edition’s lesson plans are updated, and the book now includes new and revised management forms:
- Revised Behavioral Checklists with Diagnostic Notes
- NEW – Alignment with the Common Core State Standards
- Revised PETS™ Small Group checklist
- NEW – PETS™ Rubric
- NEW – PETS™ and 2st Century Thinking Skills
- NEW – PETS™ in the Regular Classroom Planning/Observation Sheet
- Student Stories
- Student Reproducible Activity Pages
- Pages needed for whole class reproduction for transparencies and whiteboards
The Downloadable File includes the entire book (in Spanish) in PDF format for easy duplication and projection.