Drop product in here
Rekindle the excitement of learning and build self-esteem through independent study investigations of student choice! Here are the management tools you need to differentiate products, process, and content to meet individual student needs (and not lose your mind!) as they move from structured independence to shared independence to self-guided learning. The Overview has no-nonsense descriptions for using each tool to develop or augment an independent study program from primary through secondary grades. Reproducible materials for each aspect of the independent study process include:
– Management – checklists, parent communications, and time control tools;
– Planning – graphic organizers and contracts to get work underway;
– Researching – forms for managing the resources and notes on an immense body of accumulated information;
– Presenting – plans for popular products to help students put their own spin on ideas and information they have collected; and
– Assessing – progress sheets, check/points, reflections, and a unit rubric. The expanded edition includes a variety of topical spec sheets for research, and the downloadable files include all forms in a PDF format.